Topless Roxanne Barcelo in FHM Magazine

Posted by



Ex-Pinoy Big Brother Housemate Roxanne Barcelo topless in FHM Magazine. From "Ate Anne" of Art Angel is now Roxee B.  A daring photo shoot as one of FHM Babe, photographed by EJay Leungof. Roxanne poses topless inside June 2014 issue of mens magazine. According to Roxanne Barcelo or also known as Roxee B in her interview:

"It's so timely kasi even the peg for the whole shoot, it's sort of where I want to go with the look of my album. It’s a good opportunity to talk about my music again," Barcelo was quoted as saying on the official website of FHM.

At 29, Barcelo said she feels more confident of herself and that this shows in her music. "I can't keep doing what people expect of me. In our generation, there's so much struggle to be ourselves. Now, there's no part of me that wants to bullshit people anymore."

She added: "What you see is what you get. I was very scared of what people would think of me before. Something had to change."


FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 8:23 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.