Julia Barretto Best Dress in 8th Star Magic Ball 2014

Posted by



Actress Julia Barretto won the Best Dress in 8th Star Magic Ball 2014. A beautiful creation of Rajo Laurel.  Lalaflores for her make up, Johnvalle for her hair and Lizz Uy for styling her.  Julia posted in her facebook account:

"I have to give it to @rajolaurel for this beautiful creation  Thank you Mommy La @lalaflores16 for my make up, @johnvalle20 for my hair and @lizzzuy for styling me. How do I begin to thank you all for being so patient with me last night? 🙈 It was a good night. #8thStarMagicBallActress Julia Barretto won the Best Dressed in 8th Star Magic Ball 2014. "











FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 11:27 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive