Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence In Her Video Scandal

Posted by




Coleen Garcia video scandal became hot topic online. The said video scandal of Coleen Garcia was spread on the internet. According to Coleen that she is 100% sure that she is not the  girl in the alleged video scandal. She also said that she has not yet seen the video. Her are some statement of Coleen Garcia in her interview in The Buzz.

That came out in the height of everything that was happening to Billy (Crawford) so dinedma ko na lang siya because there were so many other things that I needed to worry about,” 

“There were so many other things that I needed to fix. Alam ko naman na hindi totoo 'yun so when I when heard about it, I really just heard about it. I didn’t click any links or anything. Sinabi ko na that’s impossible so I brushed it aside na kaagad,”

“There were so many times na sinabi ko sobra na ito pero never ko sinabi na I just want to walk away. Because para saan pa lahat ng pinagdaanan ko? I believe that there is nothing in life na sobrang great na hindi mo talaga kayang ipaglaban,”


 “everything great is worth fighting for. If I give in to the struggles, then I’m going to lose something great.”

source:.abs-cbnnews.com





FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 10:26 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive