Pinay Satanist in Switzerland I'm Not A Nurse

Posted by


The controversial photos of Pinay Satanist Nurse in Switzerland goes viral.  Lorena Chavez Malate Binder came out and said "Im not a nurse". She proudly declaring her devotion to The Dark Prince.

 “I'm proud to be one, I never denied that. Hindi ko ipagkakaila kung ano ako kasi I am not hiding. I'm always out in the open,” said Binder,

“I actually wanted to own a funeral salon business. Pero masama ba? You know, when people die, they take photographs to remember them,” said Binder.

The self-branded “soul thief” clarified that she was not actually a nurse, and the outfit she wore beside the patient and an ambulance in another photo is a costume she uses in her job as a sex worker.







FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 5:33 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive