Osang Wins X Factor Israel

Posted by


The X Factor Israel grand winner Rose Fostanes from Philippines. Wow! Congratulations! Osang were so proud of you. A Filipina caregiver win The X Factor Israel 1st season.

"I really [can't] believe I'm really here now," she said after. "To all the Filipinos and Israelis who supported me, thank you so much." Her mentor Maimon was teary-eyed after her performance, while the other judges again praised her.

Her rendition of "My Way," with an orchestra as her backup, got a standing ovation from the judges: rock singer Rami Fortis, singer and composer Moshe Peretz, pop singer Ivri Lider, and Maimon. For the final showdown, she sang "My Way" by Frank Sinatra, and Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You" in a duet with her mentor Shiri Maimon.

"Thank you for giving me the chance to be in the 'X Factor Israel,'" She was part of the show's "Over 25s" category.






FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 6:39 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive