Kris Aquino's statement on transferring Network

Posted by





The queen of all media became the hot topic online on transferring other network. She did not made a decision on signing a contract in her home network Kapamilya, many speculations that the other network is offering her to transfer either GMA7 or TV5. Kris and her family are currently in London for vacation. Kris posted message on her instagram stated.


“Good Morning from London… Going to Mass at noon. First Friday, time to bring back my Sacred Heart of Jesus devotion… Time to say THANK YOU, for the blessing of 300 million +++ in the box office for My Little Bossings… Time to ask for GUIDANCE & WISDOM…”


.“Pls know that whatever decision I make, apart from considering what will be most beneficial for my 2 sons, it’s very important to me to consider what you, my audience, wants… That’s why it’s good for me to be away now, to just be w/ my sons, so that I can reflect very carefully… God bless you all. Happy 1st Friday of 2014!”.


FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 5:20 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive