Myrtles Sarrosa Admits Dating Brian Llamanzares Son of Sen. Grace Poe

Posted by


 Pinoy Big Brother grand winner Myrtle Sarrosa in FHM Philippines November 2014 Cover girl. The wholesome Myrtle Sarrosa is now a FHM Cover girl. In an interview, Sarrosa said:

“I guess it's my way of saying, 'Hello Philippines, hello world, hindi na ako yung teenager dati.' Kasi I've been stuck in that image,” she said. “I'm not a kid anymore. I'm ready for more mature roles.”

Here are the sexy photos of Myrtle Sarrosa.



Myrtle also admits dating son of Sen. Grace Poe Llamanzares, Bryan Llamanzares.



“We are very close kasi lagi akong bumibisita sa family niya kasi 'yung little sister ni Bryan, I’m friends with her. Nung nakita ko si Tita Grace, I told her na I might cover for FHM and I asked permission from her,” Myrtle said. “And she said susuportahan nila ako as long as wala akong super hubad na photo.”




FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 6:54 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.