Darren Espanto Will Give The House To Lyca Gairanod

Posted by


Semi-finalist of The Voice Kids Philippines Darren Espanto says he will give the house to Lyca Gairanod if he wins the 1st ever title of The Voice Kids Philippines. According to him the he feels blessed to be part of The Voice Kids Philippines Top 4 and very thankful to all the supports that he receive from the viewers.

"I fell very blessed and I feel very excited and happy. I feel very happy that there are a lot of people supporting me and my message to them is thank you for the support and thank you for believing in my talent and for believing in me,"

"When I was in blind auditions, it was just so cool to see my followers just starting boosting up overnight and it’s just so amazing and I felt so excited and I felt so happy because I didn’t expect that many people to watch my performance so I guess they believe in what I can do."

 “Well my parents are very excited they are very proud of me and they are also very, very happy.”

 “[If manalo po ako] the prize po ‘yung pera po ano sa simbahan po tapos po ‘yung bahay po ibigay ko na lang po, kay Lyca ko po ibibigay ‘yung bahay,” he relayed.

If opportunities will come pouring in after the competition, Darren said he plans to stay in the Philippines for good while his parents will return to Canada where he was raised. “Magsta-stay po ako dito if ever po manalo ako, ako lang po ‘yung mag-stay, tapos po [‘yung parents ko] they will go back,” he shared.[push.abs-cbn.com]






FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 1:22 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive