Apology Letter of Fr. Romeo Obach

Posted by


Fr. Romeo Obach say Sorry to his apology letter. Here's the apology letter of Fr. Romeo Obach .

My Apology


I am now making a public heartfelt apology to the mother of the child and her  immediate family. The words I said an the rude attitude that I showed before I performed the rite of Baptism last Sunday July 6, 2014 at the sacred Heart  Chapel, Jagobiao, Mandaue City was indeed unbecoming, I deeply regret that I  have done this. I only later realized how cruel my ways to educate and impart  lessons for the said event. I am deeply sorry to the mohter of the child, her  relatives, the sponsors and the witnesses of the incident. I am sorry to the  internet viewers, to media listeners and viewers for this mistake I personally admit. I am deeply sorry and I humbly ask your forgiveness. I execute this statment of apology on this 8th day of July 2014 at Cebu City. 


FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 1:20 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive