Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody by Mikey Bustos

Posted by


Balikbayan Box a pinoy version parody of Wrecking Ball sung by Mikey Bustos.It became viral in the internet the said music video parody. Watch the video Balikbayan Box Pinoy Wrecking Ball Parody.



You called and told me "Anak ko we sent you balikbayan box. I jumped and screamed imagining having all those foreign products!

I'll have Coffeemate, Lotion, chocolates, shampoo even if I'm kalbo, second hand damit, I don't care I still want it, as long as there's brand name to show!

I'm getting balikbayan box, sent to me from my Mom abroad. I will wait for a whole 2 months, all those pasalubong coming to me, and I hope Canadian money.

I waited for your door to door, it came, I handled it with care. "It's heavy" Frank said so excited to smell that North American air. 

But there was so much tape, I could not open it, and rope tied around the whole box. Address written everywhere as if we're blind over here and OA naman yung padlocks.

I got my balikbayan box, I waited for it for 2 months. I bet it's full of awesome stuff. Some Colgate and new briefs, imported corn beef, I got my balikbayan box, so full of imported products, I know I will feel so sosyal parang foreigner lang, thanks to my Mommy. I'll have Nikes on my feet!

after using lots of force, I finally managed to get it in. There's so much newspaper Good Lord! on Toronto Mayor Robert Ford. Excited for the gifts within, I started to dig deep inside, and when I finally got within, I just could not believe my eyes.

I just want to say, to my dear Mommy, I will always love you.

But I got my balikbayan box and everything inside it sucks, some medicine for chicken pox, holy water incase of what? Conjuring?! You sent oil of oregano (ano 'to?), a winter coat in case it snows (it's so hot), a pair of sexy panty hose, ay naku what is this? Melted icecream! and this? Always with wings! Ay naku Medyas that stink!

Buhuhuhu...


FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 12:50 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive